Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Yippee...hurrah...OMG....

I'm so excited I can barely sit still to type this...I won the Celebrate Spring Competition at Pink Petticoat. This is the picture as it appears on the Pink Petticoat Blog

See the Pink Petticoat Blog for more pictures.  Liz's pictures are so much better than mine...maybe I should ask for some photography tips to go with the prize! Woohoo £50 (my Mum's already said she bets I'll spend it on more stash!) but more than the prize I love Pink Petticoat so I really am chuffed to have won this competition.

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I will be back later with my entry in this weeks LIM challenge (probably will have face ache from all the grinning though!).

7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

wow Lisa well done it is a fab card so well deserved and spend it wisely (loads more stash lol)
Jacki xx

Unknown said...

gotta buy more stash lol !! great card xx

hugs
Judie xx

Lisa Jane said...

yay what afab card - i love the design and the tree is so pretty
Well done you
Lisa x

Liz Armstrong said...

Your card is amazing Lisa. It stood out as a winner to me from the very first time I saw it.
It was such a creative idea, fabulous little details, and BEAUTIFULLY made too : )
Thank you SO much for entering the competition - and enjoy spending your prize money : )
Love Liz
xx

Vicky said...

Congratulations! A worthy winner - fabulous card :)

Anonymous said...

`Congratulations` Lisa..such a worthy Winner TFS:) x

Lynda said...

Your card is fabulous Lisa that tree is so so pretty. Congratulations on the win and you've just got to buy more stash lol

Love Lynda xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...