Followers

Friday 9 March 2012

LIM By the Skin of My Teeth

Whoa, how did that week disappear? It has been a bit hectic, away at the weekend for my parent’s Golden Wedding Anniversary, Aunties Birthday on Monday, mine on Wednesday and I nearly missed this weeks LIM challenge. Anyhoo here is my card for the ‘Neutral’ colour theme.

IMG_5731IMG_5736

Short and sweet tonight, hubby’s computer desk gives me backache and I need to link up to LIM in the next 13 minutes!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

PS: I’ll pop back and update a little later on how I made the card.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Last under the wire Lisa... but a fab card, so glad you made it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Hazel said...

Wonderful card Lisa - love the colour combination you have used.
Take care.

Hazel x

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Lisa, this is stunning hun. Love the design.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...