Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

Cool Britannia from Kanban

As some of you know back in March/April of this year I became part of the first UK Design Team for Kanban Crafts. I started creating and my cards have been shown on Kanban Crafts Facebook page but due to the small matter of a growing baby bump and the dreaded Morning Sickness I have neglected to share my cards here on my blog. Well today that’s going to change and I’m going to start sharing the cards with you each week.

Here is a card I made using the fabulous Cool Britannia collection.

London Icons Card London Icons Card (2)

Kanban items used: Jubilee Parade Card 900219, Jubilee Sentiment Toppers 900171, London Icon On Parade Toppers 900179, London Landmark Toppers 900172, Red and Navy card and foam pads.

Also if you are a lover of Kanban Crafts there is a Facebook Group you can join here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...