Followers

Saturday 4 May 2013

Make It Sentimental at A Gem of a Challenge

I am going to keep this short as my laptop has died and I am using Hubby's computer to schedule this post. I promise though I will pop back and update it with a few more details later.

It's time for a new challenge at A Gem of Challenge and this week our theme is...

Make It Sentimental


So no images allowed...just a sentiment.

As I said before my laptop has died so I couldn't access all of my lovely Pink Gem Digi stash so couldn't create the card I had planned. Instead I managed to create this card with some scraps of Lemon Drizzle paper and a clear sentiment stamp:



It's not too bad an effort I am just disappointed as it's not the card I had planned (and started to create on the laptop) so as soon as the laptop is up and running again I will make the card I had planned and share it with you here.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...