Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

Masculine at Paper Crafting Journey

Lili of the Valley Fishing (10)

Morning All. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. We’re staying at my parents this weekend and enjoying this lovely sunshine we’re having. Yesterday we had a BBQ for my sisters birthday and today I’m just having a lazy day. I’ve been a little poorly recently with a sinus infection and got a little behind with blogging so while the Grandparents are playing with the kiddies  I thought I would try and catch up a little.

Anyhoo, it’s time for a new challenge at PCJ and the theme this time is…

Masculine Cards

We are sponsored this fortnight by the fabulous Di's Digi Stamps!

And they are offering the winner a $10 Gift Certificate to spend in their Digi Store!

My card is another Fathers Day card…

Lili of the Valley Fishing (6)

My image is from Lili of the Valley and is coloured with my ProMarkers. The patterned papers are from Glitz Designs 6x6 Vintage Blue pad and have been mat and layered with Core’dinations card. I’ve also used Spellbinders dies,  buttons, pearls, Stickles Glitter Glue, Viva Decor Pearl Pen and some stamps that were magazine freebies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. I love the image, fabulous colouring and such a great layout.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...