Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Halloween is Coming…

Little Witch 2 (4)

Evening all! I am still playing catch up so now Tuesday night’s essential TV viewing of ‘The Great Brittish Bakeoff’ has finished I thought I would do a quick post to let you know there is still just over a week left to enter the latest challenge at Paper Crafting Journey

Halloween Colours

It doesn’t have to be a Halloween project but just the colours, so I surprised myself by making another Halloween project, not being a great lover of all things spooky!

Little Witch 2

My image is Little Witch 2 from Just Some Lines and a big surprise from me as I’ve not used any DP. I’m quitw please with my bats and spiders made from some Card Candi and doodling…

Little Witch 2 (2)Little Witch 2 (1)

And I even doodled the cobwebs as well!

Supplies:

  • Image: Little Witch 2 by Just Some Lines
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • Card: Orange, Purple and Green card from stash
  • Stamps: Personal Impressions ‘Double Sayings’ Stamps
  • Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Edge Punch and X-Cut Corner Rounder
  • Embellishments: Card Candi, Raffia Lace, Stickles and Dymo Label Maker

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, I love that image, fabulous colouring and such brilliant detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...