Followers

Saturday 18 January 2014

For the Boys

Dragon Josh (1)
It’s time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge  and our theme this fortnight is:
For the Boys
I have used Dragon Josh
Dragon Josh (2)
I’m getting ahead for once as this card will be for my little boy and his birthday isn't until February.
Supplies:
  • Image: Dragon Josh by Pink Gem Designs  
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Pink Paislee Old School 6x6 pad
  • Card: Brown card from stash
  • Dies & Punches: Zig-Zag MS Border Punch, Quickutz Star, Spellbinders Labels 31, Memorybox Parker Numbers and ‘Happy Birthday’ All Occasion Dies
  • Embellishments: Stickles.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

3 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful Lisa.......your colouring is fabulous as always! xx

Claire said...

Love this Lisa.
C xx

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...