Followers

Saturday 26 April 2014

Stitching at Sarah Hurley 365

Morning All. What with the Easter Holidays and stuff I never got round to posting about this months challenge at Sarah Hurley 365. Not to worry as I have showed the card in more detail today as my inspiration post.
This months theme is stitching and I have had a play with another bold (and large) background paper from January’s  A Few of My Favourite Things Kit.  Here is my card…




For more details on the card please visit my post on the Sarah Hurley 365 blog and if you feel like getting crafty this weekend you have until midnight on Sunday to enter the stitching challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa



1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning lisa.gorgeous design and colours and your stitching is fab :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...