Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Tag You’re IT

Morning All. More decorating for me today but before I get started with that I thought I would show this little tag card I made for a feature on the Whiff of Joy blog called ‘Tag You’re It Tuesday’.

I’ve been playing with my Inktense pencils again. I love them more and more each time I use them. I can colour an image so much quicker than I can with markers simply because the water controls the blending and instead of using at least 3 markers to create a blend/contrast within each colour this can be done with just 1 pencil and a waterbrush!

For more info on the rest of the tag please visit my post on the Whiff of Joy blog.

Supplies:

  • Colouring Medium: Derwent Inktense Pencils
  • DP: Basic Grey and MME
  • Card: Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card and Bockingford Watercolour card
  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Summer Stamp Kit
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain and Picot Edge Circles and an X-Cut Corner rounder
  • Embellishments: Pearls and Twine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous x

Andreja said...

Lovely tag you made! Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee challenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...