Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Beach Pretty

Beach Pretty (4)

Afternoon all. As I need to do the school run in a littlw while there really isn’t enough time to pick up the paint brush and carry on with the decorating ;-) So I’m having a rest with a cuppa and thought I would pop on here and share my latest make!

The wonderful Krista at Saturated Canary is hosting a colouring competition and you can read all about it on her post here. You have to use one of two specific digis, available at 50% off in the shop. I’ve used Beach Pretty (but I bought both!!!) and created another page for my colouring journal:

Beach Pretty (6)

I’ve coloured the image using Copics and the no lines technique and as you may be able to tell from the picture I now to to hurry up and decorate the covers!

Supplies:

  • Image: Beach Pretty from Saturated Canary  
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: My Minds Eye ‘Bloom & Grow’ 8x8 Paper Pad
  • Card:  Orange Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Sentiment from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Set
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Oval Dies and Concentric Tag Dies
  • Embellishments: Paperflowers, Gems, Pearls, Glitter Glue, Ribbon and Charm

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous & cute Lisa, love it!

Donna x

coops said...

oh wow this is just stunning lisa.fabulous design and image and your colouring is out of this world ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...