Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Scooting by with some Flowers

Scooting by Wryn (4)

Morning All. It’s time for Tiddly Tuesday…except I almost missed it….who would have thought Tiddly TUESDAY was actually on a Tuesday?? Not me obviously, I thought I needed my card ready for Wednesday….doh!! As Hubby says “If you had a brain you’d be dangerous”

Anyhoo  did you see the new images? We have some new Scooting By Wryns! On her own and also with her cute little doggy or kitty. There are just too cute and I couldn’t resist colouring her up for today’s challenge. So, speaking of the new challenge our new theme is May Flowers!

As I said I couldn’t resist colouring up cutie Wryn Scooting By to make my card:

Scooting by Wryn (6)

I have flipped the image and added a little background to Wryn.

Supplies:

  • Image: Wryn Scooting By by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
    • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
    • Hair: E49, E74, E71 and E43
    • Dress/Shoes: R89, R85, R83 and R81
    • Tights/Jumper: E71, E43 & E41 and B99, B95, B93
    • Sky: BG01, BG10, BG0000, C3, C1 and C00
    • Scooter: C7, G99, YG67, YG63, YG61, C3, C1 and Y15
    • Wheels: Black, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
    • Basket/Flowers: E18, E15, E13, V09, V06, V04, Y15 and YG06
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Always and Forever’ 8x8 Paper Pad
  • Card: Kraft Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: Written on Microsft Word
  • Dies & Punches: MFT Mini Rolled Roses Die, Memory Box Lorelei Outline Leaf Die and Tonic Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Stickles and Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

7 comments:

coops said...

oh wow so stunning lisa.i love your colouring and fabulous image ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Larissa said...

So cute! Love the clouds you added.

-xxx-

Jennifer Scull said...

such a beautiful card! love that wonderful image! :)

Raluca Vezeteu said...

I love the card, Lisa! And that pattern paper is really beautiful! Hugs xx
Raluca

Jane said...

Better late than never (like me er hum) Fantastic card Lisa & welcome to the Design Team :)

JanR said...

Sweet card! Those rolled flowers are the perfect touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...