Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2015

My Batty Hero

My Hero (4)

Morning All. It’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog

We have a new challenge and our theme for the next fortnight is Super Power. Here is my card using My Batty Hero:

My Hero (2)

My children are both a bit super hero mad. Their Aunty made them each a cape with there names on. So I thought this image was perfect for them to give to their dad for Father’s Day.

My Hero (5)

Supplies:

  • Image: My Batty Hero by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Grey, yellow and black Card,White Swiss Dots Card Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: Written on Word using Super Hero Docall Font
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Pinking Circle Dies and X-Cut Corner Rounder Punch
  • Embellishments: Hobbycraft Black Alpha Stickers

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

Cute card! I especially like the embossing and the those pointy circles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...