Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2015

I’ve put a Spell on You…

Spell on Ya (3)

Morning All, hopefully as you read this we will be enjoying ourselves on our hollibobs and doing some very touristy things Smile

I’m here as it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge for you. Our theme this time around is Spooky Dooky and I’ve used Spell on Ya:

Spell on Ya (2)

I don’t have any Halloween papers in my stash so I made my own, using Distress Inks, an embossing stencil and sparkly embossing powder and coloured spooky little Wryn to match.

Supplies:

  • Image: Spell on Ya  by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Black and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: From Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
  • Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Ink Pad
  • Embellishments: Gems and mini staples.

Hope you can play along with us and thank you  for stopping by.

Lisa

2 comments:

Jane said...

Boo to you too! What fabby colours you chose!! I love it!!

JanR said...

Fab card! The background is very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...