Followers

Monday 14 March 2016

Julie

Julie (3)

Afternoon All!  Just a quick post before I rush off to do the school run. Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps have been having a Krafty Guest contest over in the Kraftin’ Kimmie FB Group  and I had so much fun the last two times I joined them as a guest I thought I would try out again.

The brief was to make something using a Kraftin’ Kimmie image and show your best colouring. So here is my make using one of my favourite stamps for birthday cards….Julie:   

Julie (2)

The papers are from an old Paper Cellar paper pack and they have been in my stash for years (and years and years lol) but I came across them while having a tidy out and de-stash.

They are quite busy so I think in the past I struggled to use them but teamed with this gorgeous image and leaving a little more white around it rather than fussy cutting and I think it works quite nicely.

Supplies:

  • Image: Julie from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Old Paper Cellar Paper Pad 
  • Card: Pink Card, Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies: Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframe Dies and Sizzix Fancy Tag Framelits 
  • Stamps: Make a Wish sentiment stamp sent  
  • Ink: Memento ‘Grape Jelly’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Gems and Mini Staples

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...