Followers

Saturday 29 October 2016

Winter Snowflakes

Winter Philip (5)

Morning all.

Good job I’ve had a few projects made in advance as I’ve been suffering really bad this week with Sinus Pain, Ear Pain and to top it off two migraines Sad smile We have also been enjoying half term and trying to get ready a few decorations for Halloween.

Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Snowflakes’. Unfortunately I didn’t get anything new made for this challenge, but I thought I would share a make from last Christmas that hasn't made it’s way onto the blog yet:

Winter Philip (2)

Unfortunately since then this image has retired from the Pink Gem Designs Shop but please do pop over as Janet has plenty more adorable images for you!

Thanks for stopping by and for some seriously cute Snowflake makes hop across to the A Gem of a Challenge blog.

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...