Followers

Friday 11 November 2016

Minnie’s Christmas Lights

Minnie Lights (5)

Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have made another Christmas Card……sorry if it’s Christmas overload Winking smile

I’ve used Minnie's Christmas Lights to make a very Clean and Simple (for me) Christmas Card:

Minnie Lights (1)

I’ve added plenty of Glossy Accents to the lights and her glasses.

Minnie Lights (3)

I’ve purposely kept this card flat in case I post it to someone, if not I think I’ll add a chipboard sentiment near the bottom right (and maybe a few pearl too – well I do love them!).

Supplies:

  • Image: Minnie’s Christmas Lights from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Old DCWV 6x6 Pad
  • Card: Green Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Embellishments: Doodling

Hop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see some more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...