Followers

Monday 12 December 2016

Embarrassing Moment

Old Bag (9)

Morning All. Last week it was the fabulous Rhea’s (of Passionate Paper Creations and Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB Group) 50th Birthday and as the wonderful Nikky of Polkadoodles drew some images for the occasion us Polkadoodles girlies got to join in the celebrations.

The are 6 new images in the Funny Old Bag Collection and I’ve already shared the card I made using the fabulous Revolting Kiss on my blog here. For my second card I’ve used Embarrassing Moment and a sentiment that comes with the download:

Old Bag (8)

I thought it would be cool to colour this one in all grey but with hints of colour…..but then I just had to give her bright red knickers!

Old Bag (11)

And I tried to give her Fishnets as well!

Supplies:

  • Image: Embarrassing Moment from Polkadoodles 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • Card: Red Card, Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Layering Dies
  • Embellishments: Doodling

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...