Followers

Friday 30 December 2016

Happy New Year….almost!

DSC07641

Happy Friday….I’m back again! And this time it’s for the brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing creations based on the theme of Something New.

Well the something new for my project could be a couple of different things. First off I’ve made a desk calendar for the New Year.

DSC07640

And I’ve used the new paper pads, stamps and dies that were shown on Create & Craft a few weeks back and are available to pre-order now in the Polkadoodles store - New - Added in December.

DSC07643

I printed the little calendar tabs myself, I haven’t been to any shops to buy any!

Supplies:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty love it. xx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Such a lovely calendar xx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Love this happy new year hugs Aly xxx

Karon said...

This is gorgeous - love it. Happy New Year xx

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Very cute idea with your Calendar! Love it.
Hugs from Tina - DT
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.de/2016/12/wk-52-something-new-craft-challenge-at.html

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous calendar! I would love to create one of these; but not sure where to find the calendars. I have searched but nothing like what you have. Also, how do you get them to stick together? Is there a lot of room at the top on each one? Thanks. Gloria

purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Lisa, lovely colours - such a great idea.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

Bev said...

Now this I love!!

Unknown said...

Great idea for the Something New theme - love it!! hugs, Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...