Followers

Monday 27 March 2017

Birthday Boy

Anton (1)

Morning all! Feeling a bit sorry for myself this morning as the kids have given me a rather awful head cold. So I thought I would take 5 minutes with a hot cuppa and do a few things on the laptop.

Anyhoo, I have been having a good sort out and I have quite a few makes that I may or may not have shared on FB but just haven’t got round to blogging. So I thought I would start sharing them with you.

This card uses Birthday Alton from The Greeting Farm (but I think he may have been discontinued):

Anton (2)

  This one was a Birthday card for my Dad, so I kept the layout quite simple.

Anton (5)

  Supplies:

  • Image: Alton digi stamp from The Greeting Farm 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Candles & Cake Paper Pad from Lili of the Valley/Nitwit Collections  
  • Card: Red Card, Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamps Balloon Die, MFT By The Letter Alpha Dies and Clearly Besotted Word Dies 
  • Embellishments: Twine, Glossy Accents and Doodling

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...