Followers

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Butterfly Bunny

Butterfly Bunny (4)

Evening all. Just put the wee ones to bed so thought I would pop my feet up and share with you the fabulous new images Wendy has added to the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop. There is Happy 40th, 50th and 60th (you get all three images), Pretty in Plaits, Spring Walks and Butterfly Bunny:

For today’s make I got to play with Butterfly Bunny and isn’t she so cute?

Butterfly Bunny (3)

I had a play with Aqua Markers on this one.

Butterfly Bunny (1)

I could find any card to match, so I coloured the mat with the same pen as the Butterflies. 

Supplies:

Please hop over to the All Dressed Up FB Group to see some fantastic inspiration from the rest of the team.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...