Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using beautiful Polka dots.
For my make today I’ve used the fabulous Winnie in Wonderland Download Collection:
I got a little carried away with the embellishments on this and ended up with none of the polka dot paper showing….
…..so out came the white acrylic paint and I added white dots to Winnie’s dress!
- Image: Winnie Wonderland by Polkadoodles also part of the Winnie in Wonderland Download Collection
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Skin: TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9
- Original Markers:
- Skin: PP2, PP1, DP2, DP1,
- Hair: Brown: EB7, GB10, GB7, GB1, BO1 BO3
- Black: IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4
- White: BG5, BG3, BG1 and White Pencil
- Red: DR7, CR11, CR8, CR10
- Blue: TB6, TB4, TB3, TB1
- Yellow: GB9, GB3, CT4
- DP: Winnie in Wonderland Download Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card:Neenah Desert Storm Card, Matt Black Card, Neenah Solar White Card, Kraft Card and White Linen Card
- Embellishments: From the Winnie in Wonderland Download Collection and also Lace, Glitter Glue and Crackle Accents
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forgot to hop across to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog for some more fabulous inspiration.