Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Happy New Year...

 ...yes I know I'm a little late but it's taken me a while to get back into routine since the Christmas festivities and visiting family and friends.
This will just be  a quick post tonight but I wanted to share a few of my Christmas cards I made and I'm patting myself on the back because despite having to chase around after my nearly walking little boy I managed to make all my cards (all 48 of them!!).


Hubby said it was cruel to dress Elliot up but I think you'll agree he sure does make my cards look cute.

I came up with a fab way to make the snowflakes look extra pretty, I made my own sparkly textured paper by mixing Aqua Glass paints, PVA glue, tissues and glitter and then punching the out with a lovely Martha Stewart punch and adding a gem or a pearl in the middle. The effect is real pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...