Followers

Monday 3 September 2012

Pink and Brown at Less is More

Now don’t faint with shock, but I have actually been back into the craft room and made some cards. (See previous post for why I was out of action for about 3-4 months).

I was really inspired by the colour theme set by Chrissie and Mandi this week at LIM, so last night I sat down and had a little play. I think the break may have done me good as I made three cards that I am actually quite pleased with, and if you have visited my blog before you will know that I am actually very self critical, so this doesn’t happen that often.

Here is the first card:

 Pink Felt Flower Card (2) 

I’ve gone for a double dose of pink on the felt flowers and they were cut using a CC Designs Phlox Flower Die. My brown is the Kraft scalloped die cut, the Cinnamon Stickles around the frame and my gems which I coloured with an Umber ProMarker.

I have some house work to do this afternoon and Hubby is off work today so while Little One is an Nanny’s house we might take a rare visit to the cinema.

See you all later.

Lisa

 

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Lisa. How beautiful and such lovely words too. Gorgeous flowers too.
Love Sandra xxx

Suzilou said...

What a great card, love your pretty flowers and great sentiment :)

Chrissie said...

What pretty flowers Lisa, I may well have centralised the circle but it looks great offset too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Terrific card Lisa
super flowers
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...