Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Winter Wonderland

Don Ice Skating (1)

Morning All.

I was thrilled to receive an email from Karen at I Love ProMarkers asking if I would like to be the Guest Designer for October. It was a big yes from me so I’m here to share my first challenge card. The theme this week is…

Inspired by a Song

I went for ‘Winter Wonderland’ although this little fell from Marianne Designs (Ice Skating Don') is skating rather than walking in a winter wonderland!

Don Ice Skating (3)

I used Marianne Designs papers and stamps that came free with a card making magazine and some Marianne Designs dies from my stash.

Don Ice Skating (4)

Supplies:

  • Image & Sentiment: Ice Skating Don from Marianne Designs
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Marianne Designs Magazine freebie
  • Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ and ‘Danube Blue’ and Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’
  • Card: Joanna Sheen Ice White Elegance 300gsm and red card from Lidl
  • Dies & Punches: Marianne Designs Christmas Tree and Snowflake Dies and Spellbinder Circle and Picot Edge Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen and gems

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

WeirdCat said...

It's a fantastic card, beautiful colours, sorry for adding it a bit late to the challenge blog but I didn't have the card last night before I went to bed and have been flat out this morning and only just remembered, I look forward to seeing the rest of your October cards
Ruth x

Sherry Rose said...

I like the use of the red with the blue...different from the 'same old'...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...