Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Alannah & Snowball



Hi All, hope you are all well. I had this little cutie ready to share a few days ago but a nasty Migraine crept up on me and I’m only just getting back to normal! My vision is a little bit off still so I hope the pictures look OK to you ;-)

This is my first Christmas card made in 2014 (I’m determined to get a head start this year!) and this uses the adorable Alannah & Snowball from StampArt by Kathryne. This little cutie was part of the February release, but be sure to stop back at 5pm today as we will be showcasing the new March Digi Releases…




I think these papers were a Freebie with a magazine but I really love the colours on them so I used silver/blue card and embellishments for the rest of the card. And I used a ProMarker to colour one of the silver mats blue…


Supplies:
  • Image: Alannah & Snowball from Whimsy Stamps 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Magazine Freebies
  • Card: Silver Glitter Paper from Stash
  • Stamps: Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps 
  • Dies & Punches: Mixture of Spellbinder and Whimsy Stamps and an MS Snowflake Punch
  • Embellishments: Snowflake charm, Ribbon, Flat Back Gems, Liquid Pearls and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...