Followers

Monday 17 March 2014

For a Special Lady



A new challenge started on Saturday at A Gem of a Challenge and it is my turn to host. I picked a theme of Mother’s Day (or birthday for a special lady) and this is the card I made my Mum for Mother’s Day using Bella with Flowers


I try very hard to create cards I know the recipient will like. My Mum likes cute, not too plain but not to embellished either so I hope I have created a happy medium and she will like this one.



Supplies:
  • Image: Bella with Flowers from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Will update later
  • Card: Crafters Companion Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Stamps: Alphas and Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps
  • Ink: Faded Jeans Distress Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Studios Daisy 2 Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Liquid Pearls, Flat Backed Pearls and Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love the bear and stunning patchwork paper :D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, oh wow what a gorgeous card and I love the design of it and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...