Quick Edit: Mr Blogger has been naughty and didn’t post this Morning when he should have!
Morning All. I’ve been a little unwell again recently so haven’t really been into the craft room. I have mainly been resting up and catching up on some TV programmes…I’m enjoying ‘Cilla’ at the moment but I’ve quite a few other series on the Tivo box ready to watch!
Here is a recent Christmas make using Chloe with Reindeer:
Another quick simple card for my Christmas stash.
- Image: Chloe with Reindeer from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: An old DCWV stack
- Card: Beige Core’dinations card and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
- Stamps: HobbyArt Christmas Sentiment
- Embellishments: Pearls, Ribbon and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by