Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Flowers at Little Claire

Birdhouse Garland Line (7)

Morning All. It’s time for another Digi Stamp Challenge over on the Little Claire Blog and our new theme is Flowers.

Here is my card using the Birdhouse Garland Digi:

Birdhouse Garland Line (6)

I almost forgot how hard easel cards are to photograph!!

Birdhouse Garland Line (5)

So as you can see, I have gone a bit flower crazy and they are on my image, my patterned paper and I have added paper flowers as well.

Supplies:

  • Image: Birdhouse Garland Digi from Little Claire 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Magazine Freebie
  • Card: Kraft Card, Pink Paper and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Sentiment is a Little Claire circular stamp A Tiny Little Birthday Wish but it is also available in digi format here 
  • Ink: Adirondack ‘Eggplant’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circles.
  • Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Pearls and Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Please hop over to the Little Claire blog and take a look at the cards my teamies have made to inspire you. And if you want to join in you have until 4pm (GMT) on Tuesday 5th May.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours on that lovely image, fab card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...