Followers

Monday 25 May 2015

I Love You This Much

I Love You (3)

Afternoon all! By the time you read this we should have arrived at out little holiday and hopefully being enjoying a little sunshine. Fingers crossed the weather men did predict a little sunshine for Bank Holiday Monday!

Anyhoo, enough waffle. It’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and I get to play along as a Guest Digi Bell. Our theme this time around is Flowers. Hurrah, I love flowers!!

This little cuties is a favourite of mine and she is called I Love You this Much! And if you click on the link you can find her in Elisabeth’s Digital Collection. Here is my card:

I Love You (5)

After I picked my papers I thought I would try colouring the images in more pastel tones. Since I’ve been learning shading, depth, cast shadows, etc., over at Kit & Clowder my colouring seems to always be quite bold and bright hence trying out some pastel tones on this one.

My flowers are on the DP and the embellishments. The gorgeous roses were created with the MFT Mini Royal Rose Die.

Supplies:

  • DP: First Edition ‘Daydream’ 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Personal Impressions Double Sayings Stamp Set
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral Oval Dies, Go Kreate Frilly Frames #2 Dies, MFT Mini Royal Roses, CC Designs Leaf Dies and a Hobbycraft Mini Tag Punch
  • Embellishments: Beads, Hessian Ribbon, Pearl Trim, Butterfly Charm and Gems

To play along just head over to Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge Blog for the full details and also see the creations from my fabulous team mates!

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...