Followers

Saturday 2 May 2015

Rainbow Chloe

Morning All.

Just a quick post from me today, got a busy weekend as it’s Hubby’s birthday tomorrow and I haven’t made his card yet!!!

I’m sharing my May Calendar page over on the Gems of Inspiration blog today. Here it is using  Rainbow Chloe:

Supplies:

  • Image: Rainbow Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
  • DP: Unsure of make but I think it was a magazine freebie
  • Card: Kraft and White Linen Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames Dies, Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Tonic Butterfly Punch and X-Cut Square Punch
  • Embellishments: Pearls, ribbon and wooden butterflies

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Enjoy your day, I’ve got a cake to finish, a card to make and lot’s of other birthday related bits and bobs for Hubby’s birthday.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...