Followers

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Ribbon & Twine at Little Claire

Morning All. Who knew that 2 children and a husband could generate so much laundry on a 4 day holiday!! I have all the washing done but I’m only about a quarter of the way through the ironing. I hate ironing so to alleviate the boredom I was watching  the videos from my Kit & Clowder classes!

Anyhoo, enough waffle it’s time for another Digi Stamp Challenge over on the Little Claire Blog and our new theme is Ribbon & Twine

Here is my card using the Boxed Flowers Digi Stamp:

DSC05414

I thought I was try another different card shape for this one otherwise I seem to always be making square ones!

Here is a close up of some of the flowers:

DSC05419

I think I may have made a slight booboo though……I thought the theme was ribbon and/or twine so have used some cute little bows on my card but I think the theme meant I should have used twine as well….oh well too late now.

Supplies:

  • Image: Boxed Flowers Digi Stamp from Little Claire
  • Colouring Medium: Copics

  • Card: Coconut Crush, Green and Blue Card, and Copic X-Press It Blending Card

  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Bonnets & Bowties’ 8x8 Paperpad

  • Stamps: With Love stamp is from another Little Claire Stamp Set and the circular stamp is A Tiny Little Birthday Wish but it is also available in digi format here

  • Ink: Distress Ink ‘Peeled Paint’ Inkpad

  • Dies & Punches: Tonic ‘Delicate Lattice’ Simplicity Border Punch

  • Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon and Pearls

Please hop over to the Little Claire blog and take a look at the cards my teamies have made to inspire you. And if you want to join in you have until 4pm (GMT) on Tuesday 30th June.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, great use of that digi

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunningly fabulous <3 Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...