Followers

Thursday 25 June 2015

Sweetest Surprises

Sweet Surprises (7)

Afternoon all!   It’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and I’m playing along as a Digi Bell…..yes you read that right. Whoop whoop, I was thrilled to be asked to stay on after my GDT spot and of course I didn’t hesitate to say yes.

Anyhoo, enough waffle. Our theme this time around is Anything Goes and I have used the super cute Sweetest Surprises…Here is my card:

Sweet Surprises (5)

I had such fun colouring up this cutie and creating the dotty back ground that I didn’t want to add loads of stuff to the card, so I’ve kept it pretty simple.

Supplies:

  • Card: Pink and Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Magazine Freebie
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies, Nellie Snellen Circle Dies and Tonic Simplicity Doily Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Sparkly Heart and Creative Expressions Enchanted Gold Gilding Wax

To play along just head over to Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge Blog for the full details and also see the creations from my fabulous team mates!

’Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...