Followers

Saturday 24 October 2015

Too Cute to Spook

Halloween Chloe (2)

Morning All. It’s Saturday and the first full day of our holiday Smile

Anyhoo, I’m here to share my make for the new challenge over at  A Gem of a Challenge where we have a fabulous theme of ‘Too Cute to Spook’.

I have used the super cute Halloween Chloe 2 to make a CAS Halloween card:

Halloween Chloe (1)

I used a technique I learnt in a Kit & Clowder class to colour the starry night sky background and I coloured the edges of some white card with my Copics to create some matching mat and layers.

Supplies:

  • Image: Halloween Chloe 2 from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: White card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Sentiment  from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
  • Ink: Memento ‘ Tuxedo Black’ Ink pad
  • Embellishments: Doodling

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing and thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, oh wow what a stunning card, ove your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...