Followers

Saturday 12 March 2016

A Heart

A Heart (5) 
Evening all! I’m here today with the new challenge we have taking place at the moment over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group. It’s anything goes with the optional theme of ‘Spring’.

I’ve used A Heart by Sara Burrier:

A Heart (1)

I started out thinking that spring meant sunnier/warmer days and lighter evenings, hence I picked the blue DP but in hindsight I think my card now looks more Winter inspired than Spring!

Supplies:

  • Image: A Heart by Sara Burrier from Crafts & Me
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: DecoTime Cardboard Patterns (from The Range) 
  • Card: White Card, Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Magnolia DooHickey Old Swedish Lace Die
  • Stamps: Lili of the Valley Sentiment Tags
  • Ink: Memento ‘Paris Dusk’ Inkpad 
  • Embellishments: Gems, Twine and Doodling

Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team.

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow!! this is really beautiful Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...