Followers

Monday 2 January 2017

2016 in Review (Part 1)

Evening all! We have taken today to chill out and get a few things ready for back to work, school and routine tomorrow. So I thought I would pop on and do a quick review of my favourite cards from 2016.

Today I’m going to share January to June and so the post isn’t too picture heavy I will share July to December tomorrow!

January

Straight into the new year is always a busy month for Birthday cards for me, but this thank you card using Shy Violet from Tiddly Inks was my favourite make of the month:

Shy Violet (2)

February

New Arrivals are probably my favourite (other than Christmas) occasion to make for and this very pink New Baby card was my favourite make of the month. It uses the Wavy Baby stamp set from LC Designs

Wavy Baby (2)

March

I remember falling in love with this paper pad when I saw it in the Range and I loved it even more paired with this wonderful All Dressed Up image, Gorgeous Bride

Gorgeous Bride (3)

April

Needs a post all by itself! Mr Mojo was definitely alive and kicking and I didn’t think I’d be able to choose a favourite. However, I spotted this Pink Gem Designs Pirate Barclay card and remembered feeling so chuffed as I coloured it all with PrismaColor pencils (not my usual Copics):

Pirate Barclay (3)

May

I had a little bit of a clean and simple thing going on in May and this Christmas card using It’s Snowing from All Dressed Up was this months favourite, possibly because I love love love red and blue as a colour combo:

It's Snowing (3)

June

I was thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer at Crafty Sentiments Designs at the end of May and this card using Isobel Thinking of Spring was this months favourite as I love the bright summery colours:

Isobel Thinking of Spring  (2) 

As I said above, I think that’s quite enough pictures for one post, so I’ll pop back tomorrow with July to December.

If you have done your own round review of last year please let me know in the comments as I would love to pop by and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Jan said...

Beautiful cards Lisa xx Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...