Followers

Saturday 21 January 2017

Ozzie in Love

Ozzie with Heart (6)

Morning all. It’s the weekend, woohoo! Later on, after the children’s swimming lessons, we will be off to visit the in-laws to celebrate my Father-in-laws Birthday. But first I thought I would pop on and tell you about the new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.

This week it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Hearts or Flowers’. I’m  getting a few Valentine’s card made and this Ozzie with Heart was perfect for one.

Ozzie with Heart (3)

I love the aqua and red colour combination.

Ozzie with Heart (8)

Supplies:

  • Image: Ozzie with Heart from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Red Card, Aqua Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies and word dies from The Greeting Farm
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Chipboard Heart, Chipboard Heart Background, Glossy Accents, Glitter Glue and Pearls.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card enjoy your day

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Lisa, a beautiful card and I love your layout and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...