Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Tick Tock

Clock (1)

Evening all. I have something a little different to show you today…..a clock! I have had a little play with some Crafters Companion Colorista goodies to make samples for a QVC Germany TV show that is airing on 25th July.

This pattern would have made a lovely card but I wanted to show it used in a different way.

I started with a Balsa wood circle and the first thing I did was to drill a hole for the clock mechanism. I then painted with crackle paint, before covering with a circle from the colouring page and adding glitter Thicker numbers (which I also coloured with the Colorista markers).

The pages from this book are wonderful and even have glitter on them!

Supplies:

  • Image: Colourista Floral Bouquet A4 PAd
  • Colouring Medium: Colorista Marker Pen Set 1-6: Sorbet, Pear Green, Pistachio, Pale Mint, Hot Pink, Magenta, Rose Blush and Forest Green
  • Card: Core’Dinations Card
  • Embellishments: Thickers Alpha Stickers and Clock Mechanism

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...