Followers

Saturday 5 August 2017

Anyone for an Ice Cream

Chloe with Ice Cream (8)

Morning all. I have a busy day ahead of me, as me my Mum and my Niece are making her wedding invitations today.

Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Birthday Wishes’, but before I get to my card I wanted to let you know we are having a Summer Children’s Challenge and you can find all the details in the pinned post in the Pink Gem Designs DT & Friends Facebook Group .

So today I have used the super sweet Chloe with Ice Cream:

Chloe with Ice Cream (2)

And some nice summery colours and papers.

Chloe with Ice Cream (9)

Supplies:

  • Image: Chloe with Ice Cream from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Green Card, Orange Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft Garden Party 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Dies & Punches: Whiff of Joy Fence Die, CC Designs Flower Dies, Memory Box Lorelei Outline Leaf Die and an X-Cut Square Punch
  • Sentiment: From a Paula Pascual Personal Impressions Stamp Set
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
  • Embellishments: Pearls and Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, sorry I missed your card 1st time around, love how youve coloured it and the bps and design is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...