Evening all. We have a new challenge in progress at the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group and our theme this month is Anything Goes or Die Cuts.
For today’s card I’ve used the beautiful Butterfly Wishes:
I was having a play with the layout and thought the image looked fabulous placed slightly off the edge of the paper.
And just a wee bit of colouring on Kraft….I am addicted!
- Image: Butterfly Wishes from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Will add later….my list has gone walkies
- DP: Melissa Frances
- Card: Pink Card and Neenah Desert Storm Card
- Dies & Punches: CC Designs Butterfly Dies and Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls and Doodling
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by