Followers

Saturday 2 September 2017

Christmas Cocktails

Christmas Cocktail Emma (1)

Morning all. We are slowly counting down the last few days of the Summer Holidays, but before we get busy for the day it’s time for a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge

It’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and I’m the hostess. I have picked one of my favourite themes… use ‘Kraft’.

Considering I’m so keen on colouring on Kraft, I only went and coloured this image on white card…..but I did use a Kraft card blank. And the image is the super fun Christmas Cocktail Emma:

Christmas Cocktail Emma (3)

I seem to have quite a thing for traditional Christmas colours at the moment.

Christmas Cocktail Emma (4)

Supplies:

  • Image: Christmas Cocktail Emma from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Red Card, Gold Mirri Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft Christmas Basic Papers
  • Dies & Punches: MS Snowflake Punch
  • Sentiment: From a Little Claire Stamp Set
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
  • Embellishments: Wink of Stella, Doodling, Gems, Glitter Adhesive Strips and a doily

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...