Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Merry Molly

Merry Molly (5)

Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see Tiddly makes so ‘Anything Tiddly Goes’!

I used Merry Molly for my make today:

Merry Molly (3)

And I’ve kept it very clean and simple.

Merry Molly (1)

Supplies:

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Lisa,
I just had to stop by to tell you how much I love this card!!! It's so adorable. Coloring on Kraft like this is beautiful and you do it so well!
(((Hugs)))

JanR said...

Wowzers, what incredible colouring! So stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...