Followers

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Gingerbread Lucy

Gingerbread Lucy (6)

Evening All! I have been a big fan of CC Designs for years, in fact they were some of the first images I owned when I started colouring, so when I saw some of my crafty friends using some of the newer images I knew I had to have a play.

So here is a Christmas card I have made using Gingerbread Lucy

Gingerbread Lucy (2)

I have seen this one coloured up like a gingerbread which looked so cute, but I really wanted to give her a bright fun outfit.

Gingerbread Lucy (1)

And I just had to add a touch of sparkle on her hair and dress bows.

Supplies: 

  • Image: Gingerbread Lucy Digital Stamp from CC Designs
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
    • colours to follow tomorrow as I’m sat in bed typing this lol
  • Card: Kraft Card, Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies: Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
  • Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle and a wooden gingerbread man

I would like to enter the following challenges:

  1. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
  2. Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

1 comment:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with creatalicious Rachel DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...